giovedì 18 marzo 2010

Dog days are over


Let's go skiing!!!


Bye bye guys! See you on monday!
I leave you with such a wonderful new song: Lonski & Classen - The Punisher.
What a video! It's extraordinary!


Since I'm leaving for few days, I'm going to post some more songs, so that you'll not feel that I'm leaving everything behind...
The first one deserves to stay here just for the beginning, which has such a tender and vivacious sound...I love it. It gets worse when the two of them begin to sing, but what can we do?!?!


Primary 1 - The Blues (feat. Nina Persson)


And the second one that I've decided to post is such a discovery for the music business...everybody is talking about Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti!


Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Round & Round

Bye Bye guys! See you soon!!!
www.tips-fb.com
blog comments powered by Disqus