giovedì 25 marzo 2010

I MADE IT!!!

Finally, I made it!
I managed to put in each post the link to the audio file of the song that I'm presenting! Thanks to this, you can simply click on the link and download the song that I'm talking about in the post! Way to go!!!
From now on, day after day, I will incorporate into each old post the missing links, so as to ensure that everyone who told me that can't find the songs that I present, could feel satisfied!

Finalmente ce l'ho fatta!
Sono riuscito ad inserire in ciascun post il link al file audio della canzone di cui parlo! In questo modo potrete semplicemente cliccare sul link stesso e scaricare la canzone relativa! Fantastico!!!
Da ora in poi, giorno dopo giorno, inserirò in ciascun vecchio post i link mancanti, così da fare in modo che tutti coloro che mi hanno detto che non riescono a scaricare le canzoni che presento, possano essere soddisfatti!
www.tips-fb.com
blog comments powered by Disqus