domenica 21 marzo 2010

Such a demential video...

...in such a great album!
Hot Chip's new album is so much fun!

Its name's "One Life Stand" and was released digitally on 1 February 2010, while the physical album was released on 8 February 2010 in the UK and in the US one day later, on 9 February 2010.
The first single from the album, "One Life Stand", was also released digitally, at the end of November, but some days ago has been released a new single (with a new video, of course): "I Feel Better". The song, actually, is not such a big deal, but the video is so demential that I couldn't stop me from posting it!
The first time I saw it I thought it was a different band from the Hot Chip I used to know, who are such a bunch of nerds, so far from toned bodies and boyband manners!
Check it out! 
Hot Chip - I Feel Better

And check also out the first single from the album, "One Life Stand".
Hot Chip - One Life Stand
www.tips-fb.com
blog comments powered by Disqus